[time-nuts] Loran-C Simulation

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 17:19:25 UTC 2018

Hi Paul,

We're certainly very lucky that Anthorn's still up and running, especially as it's only 90 miles from here:-), but I don't know why and wouldn't want to take it for granted.

Thanks to the generosity of two other list members, for which I'm extremely grateful, it would seem I've avoided the Arduino route for now and should soon be in a position to replicate your SX project after all.

Aside from the previously mentioned Wayback Machine availability of SH-Key software and documentation I've since also discovered the Parallax forums which look to be a great source of information and still seem to be active, so although late to the party there might still be time to have some fun:-)

And there's always that Arduino controlled Si5351A synthesiser still lurking in the background:-)

Nigel, GM8PZR

Nigel
Returned from a business trip this week.
Glad you are making progress.
You are lucky to have an active station to run your equipment.
I do agree that the various equipment now surplus is really nice.
Though I still see strange things at crazy prices on some web sites.
If you do proceed on arduino happy to try to give you pointers.

Regards

Paul

WB8TSL