[time-nuts] Free Stuff - Moving Forward

Bob Albert bob91343 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 20:42:13 UTC 2018

 Bob,
I am interested in the XOs.  What do you have, and how much to get it to me in Los Angeles?
Bob
    On Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 1:31:48 PM PDT, Bob Martin <aphid1 at comcast.net> wrote:

 Time-Nuts,

    Thanks to those who took the various signal distribution
boards and other stuff. You took almost everything and it's boxed up
and ready to ship.

    I'm now looking at higher value items such as TCXO's,
OCXO's (and better) to give away.

    My dilemma is that, while I'm happy to let go of the stuff,
I don't want it ending up on ebay or to be sold. I really want
it to be used by the recipients.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this?

Out of respect for the moderator, please reply directly to me.

Best,

Bob Martin

and follow the instructions there.