[time-nuts] Fwd: IFCS-EFTF 2019: Call for Papers

Chris Howard chris at elfpen.com
Sat Sep 22 11:42:59 UTC 2018

I read these "calls for papers" things and try to think of
something "meta" since I am not anywhere near the 'bleeding edge'
of any such topic.  Maybe a survey of the number of NTP-using
devices in the world  (people love charts and statistics),
or something about the history of something.

Hey, one of you shy geniuses could write the paper and
I go present it?  That would work until Q&A time.