[time-nuts] Free Stuff - Moving Forward

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Sep 25 06:14:35 UTC 2018

That's one of the ideas for my disposal of gear after I pass away in a
couple months. I told my friend who's getting my estate look at each
request read the stories and specially if it's a student they get it if not
go for the best sounding one.

I might put a few items up shortly myself similar to the ones I put when I
made offers to time nuts or what was it in 2013-14 with the choke ring
antennas in the Motorola on course there I offered them on time nuts for
about 1/4 I was getting on eBay for the choke ring antennas.

I may try getting him with more of the Oncore modules. This time the offer
will be you get the whole handheld GPS unit and you take it apart the cost
of mailing one won't be that much more and what's nice all it takes is some
brown butcher paper wrapped around the styrofoam and off it goes to the
mail.

Of the other stuff remaining you'll be sometime in January we're a couple
time nuts are helping me or will be asked to help me and have them work
with the person getting my estate.

Either way it's not the money it's wanting to get the stuff into hands that
will appreciate it and make use of it

More information to come