[time-nuts] Shera Data Output format?

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 18:38:39 UTC 2018

I'm trying to interpret the Data output from my recently resurrected
Shera GPSDO. now with the last version of the PIC firmware.

The first block is the Phase difference, and the second the DAC value,
that I understand.  The third block has five digits; what I don't get
nor can find anything about are the meaning of these. The last digit is
apparently the Value of N, the third seems to show 1 when the "High" LED
is on, but what is the significance of the fourth digit, 5 in the
snippet below.  I see it doesn't change when I implemented the AutoN
facility below.

Any insight will be gratefully received!

Dan

00773 00175 00052
00774 00165 00052
00774 00167 00053