[time-nuts] XKCD on time

David Van Horn david.vanhorn at backcountryaccess.com
Fri Sep 28 19:11:05 UTC 2018

By expanding facebook significantly, I plan to keep the millennials occupied in such a way that they are peaceful, happy, and complacent.
Ad revenues could support the whole program.

Solid state electronics seems to be something we will need to tolerate, but we can require tubes to be allowed to participate.

😊