[time-nuts] Fifth Batch to Give Away

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.aero
Sat Sep 29 21:19:46 UTC 2018

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 12:34 PM, Bob Martin <aphid1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Time-Nuts,
>
>   I keep finding more stuff to give away.
>
> Link to View these items:
> https://app.box.com/s/vnajhrt14jw5rxnqwdtuvrs07qbzikj3
>
> Item 20  Two Mini-Circuits splitters
>          1:2 ZFSC-2-1W 1-750MHz
>          1:3 ZFSC-3-1-S+ 1-500MHz

Oooh! I am building a multi-SDR multi-channel HF communication system based
on ALE but layering an actual transport and session layer on top. I can use
those splitters for the receivers! The 1:3 would be perfect!!! The
receivers all use the 10MHz reference outputs from the distribution board I
got from you!