[time-nuts] Spirent GSS4100 GPS Simulators for sale

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 01:15:54 UTC 2019

Some recent list comments have reminded me that I have an "over capacity" of the Spirent GSS4100 GPS Simulator, don't yer just love that "over capacity" psychobabble, you can almost feel the attached redundancy notices, and could well do with shifting a couple.
A few years ago an Ebay UK scrap merchant, sorry, please read wonderful eco friendly recycling emporium, was offering four of these these at a fair price so I bought a couple, but one not so well protected but very well bounced package later, I'll skip the rather long and complicated ensuing negotiations, saw me owning all four at not such a fair price.
It probably worked out better that it might have done, it did cost me an arm and a few legs but I eventually end up with four working units, and only one with a busted case, although I never really needed or wanted four GPS simulators!

So here's the deal, I'm happy to sell two of them, guaranteed not to have a busted case and guaranteed to be tested and not DOA but no other longer term promises, to anyone with a UK address for £100 each including shipping.
There is no software included, it's easy enough to drive them from Hyperterminal or whatever, but if anyone, again UK based or perhaps for additional postage costs if elsewhere, is able to offer a working copy of Spirent's SimChan software, subject to my confirmation, then I'd be happy to swap one unit for a copy of that software.

Other than the damaged one, which I'll keep, they're all in very good condition and photos of individual units can be provided.

Nigel GM8PZR