[time-nuts] Rollover: Thunderbolt

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Apr 2 20:16:06 UTC 2019

Hi

One device on that list is the NetRS. If you have one and are not on the latest firmware,
the upgrade is free and fairly easy to do. TBolt’s show up as “non-compliant / no fix / end of life
long past”. There are a number of other devices from various outfits that also fall into this
“no solution” category.

On some of the other gear the cost to do the upgrade could well be into the “yikes” range.
For most outfits there is a per device upgrade fee. You actually are coming up to date on the
entire firmware, not just patching the week number issue.

Bob