[time-nuts] TICC availability

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Apr 3 13:50:13 UTC 2019

I'm very happy to report that we've received the pre-orders necessary to
allow a new production run of TICCs.  We're placing the order with the
contract manufacturer today, and based on past experience, we should be
able to ship the finished product to customers in about 8 weeks.

We did have to raise the price slightly because of the lower production
volume.  The new price is $205 (up from $190).  We're sorry about that,
but for what it's worth, our actual cost increase was a bit more than
that.

If the increased price causes a problem for anyone who's placed an
order, please contact the TAPR office (taproffice at tapr.org) and John can
cancel your order.

I'd like to thank the time-nut community for their support, and
particularly those whom I suspect ordered units mainly for "inventory"
to help us get over the goal line.

John
----