[time-nuts] Lars GPSDO

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 18:47:51 UTC 2019

Recently Lars GPSDO came up on time nuts. I was working with Lars but we focused on other subjects. Never got around to test one. So when Jim Harman mentioned it I contacted him off list and offered to test his unit. He send me a picture of his unit. Oh boy but a promises is a promises. Encouraged him to stabilize it for shipping. Got it in the mail today. See attached picture. Had it up and running in 5 minutes. 5 minutes later 1 E -10. 10 minutes later 3 E-11. After an hour up and down in the E-12 range like all the other ones.Will let it stabilize for 48 hours and do a 24 hour plot like we have done on all our other GPSDO's to better understand frequency over time do to ionosphere. Mainly do to the delay of ublox F9.Jim can go in detail about his work with Lars

Bert