[time-nuts] Navsync CW25 rollover

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 16:45:43 UTC 2019

I recently got in a Navsync CW25 based receiver and added support for it to Lady Heather.

I found some info that says current firmware will be affected by the rollover... in a major way!  When the week reaches 0, it stops tracking sats for the whole week.   Conner-Winfield has updated firmware for the affected devices.  The updates are in a .rar file that requires winrar 5.xx to extract.   The CW25 is the only receiver that I know of that actually stops working because of rollover.