[time-nuts] EFRATOM MFST rollover way before 6/4 23:59:59

Giorgio Barinetti giorgio at barinetti.it
Sat Apr 6 21:11:16 UTC 2019

Gents,

i realized that my EFRATOM MFST mainframe Rb + OXCO  with GPS has rolled over many months before expeted.

This summer, in August 21, the display has rolled over to 21/08/1999, and stayed locked then.

I wasn't aware, since the unit is located in a rack away from my working desk, but since i've a logging PC
Connected to the serial port, saving the logs from the GPS,tonight  i've found the rollover event.

Did someone notice something similar ?

Btw, happy rollover night...
Giorgio