[time-nuts] WWVB Disciplined Oscillator

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 00:11:48 UTC 2019

Not personally, but in the UK a company called Quarztlock made both MSF
(similar to WWVB) and 198kHz (a frequency-standard broadcast station) that
were popular frequency standards in labs.

They still exist but have replaced those products with Rubidium and GPS
based standards.
http://www.quartzlock.com/