[time-nuts] GPS rollover repair???

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Sun Apr 7 06:31:27 UTC 2019

Hi,
  Yesterday, pre-rollover,  I reported that my Emap nav device had rolled over once:

"I checked my Garmin Emap, 1999 vintage IIRC. That is telling me that it is 20/05/2014. "

I left it out over the rollover this morning and surprise surprise the date has switched back to the correct date.

Anyone see that behavior with other old devices?

Have a nice day,
Mike

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.