[time-nuts] time-nut meet-up at IFCS (Orlando) next week

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Apr 8 21:30:19 UTC 2019

Moin,

Apparently, there are a bunch of time-nuts congregating at IFCS in
Orlando next week. We are currently trying to organize a meet-up.

I have just send an email to everyone I know who is there. regarding
this. If you have not received an email, are in the area and would
like to join, please send me a mail off list.

			Attila Kinali

--
<JaberWorky>	The bad part of Zurich is where the degenerates
                throw DARK chocolate at you.