[time-nuts] True position unlocking

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 00:09:58 UTC 2019

I have a few Tru-Position boards.  This is an older older GPSDO board for telecom industries.  I am using this with LadyHeather.

All hooked up, it locks and works; but, quite often Lady Heather shows the red line in graph, showing it is unlocked.  I have several GPSDO board here, and for all others, antenna and signal strength are just fine.  Ambient temperatures are "human comfortable".
I am concerned with this frequent unlock.  It happens few times a day and it will eventually RE-locks.
Does anybody know what is happening?