[time-nuts] NavSymm Proteus Rollover Issue

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 19:22:36 UTC 2019

The way I do it in my monitors is I convert the date to Julian date, add
1024 weeks and convert back to calendar. That automatically fixes the leap
years.

There is a fair amount of juggling depending on wether you want to correct
the GPS offset but doing it from a Julian date is considerably easier than
anything else I could think of.

Didier KO4BB