[time-nuts] True position unlocking

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 01:28:24 UTC 2019

I'm sorry, I don't have the screen up anymore.  Let me do that again and post it here.
I know red indicator in graph was there to show "unlocked"Status was actually "normal"It was not in HOLD OVER modeYellow line (I don't remember what it was) was going wild during unlock time.
I am not entirely convinced GPS is unlocked, but there is that red line.  I think, usually it goes into different status than "normal".
This is what I get for having too many projects going at the same time.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
I'm stuck in a wormhole....  Hello, worms!