[time-nuts] new R+S phase noise test set

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Thu Apr 11 20:18:41 UTC 2019

Wow, light years ahead of the Keysight system.
At HP/Agilent/Keysight, this would be called
a doomsday machine.  This should put Keysight
out of the phase noise business, probably
permanently.  If I still worked there, it would
be fun to hear the debate between the bosses
and the R&D engineers who want one of these in
their own lab.  I suppose they could rent one
(instead of purchasing) to avoid R&S finding out about it.

Rick