[time-nuts] Nortel GPSTM TP13 positive or negative?

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 04:29:37 UTC 2019

There is a typo in my first post.
TP13 as well as one pulse every 2 second output are negative logic.  Manual does not mention polarity of 2sPP.
On this page: Nortel GPSTM - i3Detroit  if I'm reading the circuit diagram correctly (really a construction diagram), he seems to be inverting it once, then feeding it to parallel of another inverters.  If I do this, I get negative 1pps.  I cannot make heads or tails out of scope screen shot as I have no idea (I can only guess) which trace represents what output.  But green line is showing negative logic.

|  |  |

|  |
Nortel GPSTM - i3Detroit

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
I'm stuck in a wormhole....  Hello, worms!