[time-nuts] Z3801 Power Supply Schematic

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 17:14:59 UTC 2019

It is a complex circuit and much can be replaced with simpler supplies.
Bad inverter simply change it out to something else...
But the reason its so complex is that it worked in very harsh environments
and generally on a battery backup system with a fairly wide range of
voltages. It would have had to meet Telco NEBs and ETSI behaviors.
Generally we don't need those levels.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL