[time-nuts] OCXO Question

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Thu Apr 25 22:36:30 UTC 2019

On 4/25/2019 1:13 PM, Bob kb8tq wrote:
> Pretty much all of these OCXO???s (regardless of seller) come out of a pretty brutal
> scrap process. It is ???normal??? to get more bad then good when you buy a group of
> them.

Absolutely agree with that when it somes to those out of China, but the
"UTC 108663-01" ones mentioned in the original posting are apparently
unused, old stock, and appear to have been made by Oscilloquartz and
re-badged.?? I have two here but so far have not got around to testing
them.???? How close they are in performance to an original 8663 I have no
idea, but look forward to finding out.

Dan