[time-nuts] Quartzlock A7 Questions

Adam MacDonald calvinf15 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 29 18:51:56 UTC 2019

Folks,
I'm awaiting delivery of a Quartzlock A7 (older version, pre-A model, or A7-MX).  I found a reference from Riley to a link to the spec sheet which has since been removed from Quartzlock's site.  I have a decent idea of operation from reading the A7-A manual, but I suspect there are some significant limitations.  Can anyone tell me: what sampling rate comes out of the rear panel TIC outputs?  Hoping to be able to use it with the TAPR TICC so hoping either 1, 10 or 100 PPS.

Also, can anyone point me to or send me a pdf of either the spec sheet or the owner's manual?  If not, perhaps someone can tell me how fine the resolution might be (1e-14?) on a 10 MHz input.

Thanks
Adam