[time-nuts] Rooftop antenna and splitter

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 21:42:40 UTC 2019

I can see that on survey situation but will it affect timing installations?
Will you give me an idea how far those bullet type antenna needs to be?  My antenna sits on a very short pole (2 feet?) and its base is mounted to frame of my screened in porch.  Roof and structure is aluminum, which is very much like ground plane and reflective.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
I'm stuck in a wormhole....  Hello, worms!