[time-nuts] Lowest Power NTP Server

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:46:49 UTC 2019

If wired Ethernet seems to be the way to go consider the Orange Pi Zero - about the cheapest wired Ethernet board available that runs Linux. Ethernet is via on-chip MAC and phy, so no USB path delays. http://www.orangepi.org/orangepizero/

Plenty of support exists on the web, for example: https://lucsmall.com/2017/01/19/beginners-guide-to-the-orange-pi-zero/

Bob L.