[time-nuts] Synchronization

Anton Strydom agstrydom at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 08:01:55 UTC 2019

Good day All

I am new here.

I have been busy with GPS systems for the last couple of years and have
also developed a number of low cost high accuracy L1 units.

I also play around with photography and especially in the field of
photogrammetry and 3D point cloud situations.

Time being the one thing that influences everything to do with accuracy.

My question is what good synchronization of a gps clock in Nano seconds?

Obviously the closer to 0 the better I would guess.

Thank you in advance

Yours sincerely

Anton Strydom