[time-nuts] Synchronization

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Dec 3 12:19:50 UTC 2019

Hi

Ok, for survey work there *is* an alternative. It takes care of the location
of the “rover” as well as the time. uBlox has a ZED-F9P module for around
$100 that will do the trick. It is L1/L2, but the cost penalty isn’t all that great
in this case. I don’t know if that would be a practical thing in this case or
not ( = if the entire budget is $20 …. it’s not).

Bob