[time-nuts] Synchronization

Anton Strydom agstrydom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 06:01:43 UTC 2019

Hi Bob

" If you set up several units as base stations and then stream corrections
from then,
you can indeed get down to the CM level real time with a number of L1/L2
systems.
The key is that you need to stream the corrections"

I have a number of LEA 6T modules so therefor instead of running a NTP
server I am going to configure a LEA 6T unit as a Rover on each of the
RPi's and setup a separate Base on another RPi and have the base broadcast
RTCM using the WiFi this should theoretically be sub decimeter accurate and
that should equate to at least microsecond synchronization I think