[time-nuts] 1 pps Accuracy in two locations

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 21:21:07 UTC 2019

I totally messed up what I wanted to say.  Here's the corrected version.

In 1 ps, signal travels 0.3mm.  Everything has to be on one die (as in die in a chip) as propagation delay in cabling alone will add enough errors.

(I'm sorry tvb.... for creating more job for you to do)
(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
KB4EMF / ex JF2DKG