[time-nuts] Lowest Power NTP Server

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Dec 4 22:45:39 UTC 2019

Hi

There are a bunch of devices out each doing their own thing. Some are running
100% of the time, others get power cycled “as needed”. There also are a range
of OS’s involved. Having everybody wake up at once …. not practical.  However
if the “broadcast” NTP approach was the method of choice, then a wake up and
do it would work. for. the server.

Bob