[time-nuts] Synchronization

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Dec 5 21:09:28 UTC 2019

Hi

If you are moving blocks of data ( = pictures / video ) out over the same basic
USB interface. I suspect you will get into blocking issues. That sort of thing will
make the basic “frame rate” stuff a bit less important. I have that same “gotcha”
in what I’m doing. The network will be a bit busy while I’m also trying to sent time.

Bob