[time-nuts] Soyuz Space Clock

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Dec 8 13:14:21 UTC 2019

Luca,

Thanks for that 15 minute video. Normally we discard random youtube
links on time-nuts that simply have a word "watch" or "clock" in the
title. But the one you posted is related to Ken Shirriff
(www.righto.com) and by Marc Verdiell (CuriousMarc) of Apollo AGC fame,
so they get a pass. They are world class vintage-computing, vintage-hp,
and nascent time nuts. I recommend reading or viewing anything they've
done.

I have several of these amazing Russian analog / digital space clocks,
along with some precision Russian atomic frequency standards.

http://leapsecond.com/pages/space-clock/

http://leapsecond.com/pages/atomic-nixie/

/tvb