[time-nuts] Trimble Tbolt temperature

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:59:35 UTC 2019

The only controlled experiment I am aware of was run by Mark Sims in March
2009 and he measured a 100% difference in PPS change per hour between the
old chip and the new chip in holdover in the same Thunderbolt. Big enough
to be statistically significant.

febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2009-March/036831.html

Didier