[time-nuts] Two free Cesium Standards

Bill S wls at jbpet.com
Tue Dec 17 21:11:06 UTC 2019

I've come to a point in my life where I have to begin unloading some of
the time stuff I acquired over the past 40+ years. These two Cesium
Standards were taken out of service probably 8 or 9 years ago and have
been sitting on my workbench since. I'm not capable of shipping any
longer so they will have to be picked up. I'm in Oakland, New Jersey. If
anyone has any interest in either, please message me off list. Pictures
are available.

(1) HP 5061A Cesium Beam Standard fitted with Corby Dawson's Digital Clock.

(2) FTS 4051 Cesium Beam Standard.

Bill Scolnik