[time-nuts] 11729C versions

Christophe Huygens christophe.huygens at kuleuven.be
Fri Dec 20 11:15:59 UTC 2019

(maybe better suted to hp-agilent but I am no longer there - apologies)

Hi,

is there any functional or spec difference between the HP 11729C carrier noise test set and its (I think) later vintage counterpart?

The "REV002" has SMAs on the front on the lower left in stead of the usual right side Ns. As well as other rearrangements of the front panel.

There does not seem to be an option or number describing these changes, so must be a revision - version 02 or C2 is printed on back?

Anybody ever seen a service manual for these?

br and tnx info

Christophe