[time-nuts] measuring currents on USB powered devices

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 18:03:46 UTC 2019

Patrick,

I don't have this device but what I like about this one is the ability to
run from an external power supply.  That means the measuring circuit isn't
consuming any current from the device being measured.  That leads to a more
accurate reading.  It also can be device-powered for quick measurements
with less accuracy.  This is the first USB measuring device I've considered
purchasing.

Thanks for posting!

Have a good holiday season.

Ken