[time-nuts] Chinese NTP Time server

xaos xaos at darksmile.net
Fri Dec 27 04:19:10 UTC 2019

Brian,

I created a new web  page with some pics and a live output of the NTP
server from "Lady Heather V5.0"

https://www.maximaphysics.com/GPS.shtml

You can clearly see the Missing OP-AMP on the bottom of the unit in the pic.
You would think that these guys would add a penny part to this ...

The guy I bought it from has already agreed to have me sent it back.
However, If you get yours working
I don't want to bother. Also, I wonder of my OCXO from a HP counter
would fit in there. Prob needs lots of work.

And here I was worried what my next crazy project would be.

George, N2FGX