[time-nuts] EFOS B Hydrogren maser arrived

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Sat Dec 28 14:08:41 UTC 2019

Dana,

First up is getting logging of internal state. Then I get to setting up
of GPS measurements.

Environmentally this is not as ideal location as one would want, but I
will monitor the ambient temperature as soon as I have logging. I think
I have a few other things to log eventually, so it will be interesting
to see, but it is when these things is allowed to shift around one sees
their effect.

Exactly how I make things available is yet to be figured out, but I will
keep you guys informed and updated at least.

Cheers,
Magnus