[time-nuts] IERS leap second bulletins?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 13:58:05 UTC 2019

The official URL is ftp://hpiers.obspm.fr/iers/bul/bulc/bulletinc.dat

In the past years a couple of my frequent workplace locations, have begun blocking all non-secure protocols (HTTP and FTP included). Even before that, many firewalls were not set up properly to handle the FTP protocol. I’m going suggest to the IERS that transport is more consistently available for HTTPS in this day and age.

Tim N3QE