[time-nuts] PC Time Servers

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Dec 31 14:10:24 UTC 2019

Hi

Ok, so now we have the question of “what’s good enough?”. Is 10’s of ms adequate to
get the job done? Would 100’s of us make a noticeable impact on performance? If so
a local GPS based time source could provide that level of improvement. Cost wise the
impact is not massive. Indeed this is diving even deeper into Time Nuttery …..

Bob