[time-nuts] Ublox F9P multi-band GPS receiver

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Jan 26 13:45:55 UTC 2019

Hi

No need to hurry on the L5 GPS data writer if the F9 is the issue. It does not (at this point) do GPS L5.
It will do L1 / L2C but the L5 box is grayed out. It should do E5 if you have the right antenna. Since there
is an L5 box there in uCenter, one would guess it might come along eventually on the F9.

Bob