[time-nuts] TimeLab phase difference (slope sec/sec)

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 3 08:35:42 UTC 2019

Hi Bob,

I'm seeing 4.22E-12 as the slope value in the upper right of the TimeLab
phase difference plot. Is that telling me that my DUT is within +4.22ps
/ sec from my reference 1PPS for the 24 hour measurement duration?

I have attached a screen capture that will hopefully make its way
through for viewing.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris,

Just looking at the graph reminds me of a daily variation - perhaps due to
temperature.  Is that likely?  Would a two-day graph be worth doing in this
particular case?

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu