[time-nuts] TimeLab phase difference (slope sec/sec)

Chris Burford cburford1 at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 3 16:47:47 UTC 2019

Hi Dana,

My PRS10 is the DUT that has its 1PPS(Out) wired into the TICC on ChA.
The reference is my GPSDO which has a 8663-XS DOCXO and has its
1PPS(Out) wired into the TICC on ChB. The 10 MHz clock signal for the
TICC comes from my GPSDO also, which as I understand, need not be quite
so precise when measuring in time interval mode.

Chris