[time-nuts] 60 Hz frequency and phase measurement

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Wed Jul 3 18:06:48 UTC 2019

This stuff is fascinating to a time-nut-level:Novice such as myself.
While falling down the rabbit-hole searching on all the various bits of
the info below, I ran across this - not sure if you're aware of it, or
if it's old news, but it seems at least peripherally interesting:

http://fnetpublic.utk.edu

Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com