[time-nuts] HP E1938A schematics.

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Mon Jul 8 02:29:29 UTC 2019

Hi Rob

Thanks for the post. wow.  OK thanks for the notes.

No expense spared anywhere on the quality of those parts used.

mine are Rev Bs

mmmm EEPROM. might need to read out that info while it is good.

Probably important parameters....

what goes wrong with these babies ? or should I consult the list archives  ?

-glen