[time-nuts] LT3042, etc. Re: HP E1938A schematics.

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Tue Jul 9 02:20:45 UTC 2019

RRR . you are right about drop and noise..

For others not familiar with this behaviour, one thing when looking is
PSRR etc  on LDOs..take a good look at this value VERSUS dropout /
headroom . Most devices are in the toilet when dropout is nigh... In my
SDRs I (used) to run 2V around  for 1.8V point of load LDO supplies.
PSRR 100k went up alot when I bumped the supply rail to 2.2V...