[time-nuts] Advantages of GNSS ???

Leo Bodnar leo at leobodnar.com
Tue Jul 9 17:20:14 UTC 2019

It's not very good, it is highly non-linear and even worse - nonmonotonous.
It sometimes produces runt pulse glitches when you roll time backwards.
I have used them in GPS clocks for many years but never enabled them for end user mode.
It's really a very primitive delay line series and I don't regret seeing it gone.  On top of this it is Maxim, doh!
Leo