[time-nuts] Neural net to control oven temperature ?

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 05:29:52 UTC 2019

The article link in my post doesn't have valid links to the figures
(Pease hand-drawn schematics), but these links work:
https://web.archive.org/web/20121113202641/https://www.electronicdesign.com/files/29/6131/figure_01.gif
https://web.archive.org/web/20121113202709/https://www.electronicdesign.com/files/29/6131/figure_02.gif
https://web.archive.org/web/20121113202731/https://www.electronicdesign.com/files/29/6131/figure_03.gif