[time-nuts] Used Hydrogen Maser

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Jul 10 16:00:07 UTC 2019

Hi

One of the gotcha’s if you are in the US is that the most often seen “alternate
brand” of Maser comes out of Russia. Depending on the phase of the moon and
just what the rule book says this week, you may well not be able to bring one
into the country.

Back when things were a bit more cordial and trade was more rational, the quoted
price was in the $150 $200K range.

Bob